TEACâs TN-100 brings the classic sound of vinyl to a price anyone can afford. Designed for music enthusiasts, the belt-drive motor ensures a cleaner sound than direct-drive DJ players. The output is switchable between phono out, for use with a preamp, and line out with phono EQ for use with powered monitors or receivers. An additional USB output allows vinyl collections to be recorded to Mac or PC computers.
Unlike many budget turntables, the TN-100 has a wooden body to dampen vibrations and provide cleaner, richer sound. The three-speed, auto-return turntable is available in either a flat black or cherry finish.
For music fans who have been been collecting records for decades or those just starting out, TEACâs TN-100 delivers the true sound of classic records.
Authentic belt drive turntable
The plastic platter is driven by a high torque DC motor for stable rotation. A durable NeopreneÂ® rubber mat further reduces vibration. The high accuracy of the spindle is maintained by a polished Stainless steel Spindle and highly durable bronze spindle holder.
Dense, composite wooden construction with modern finish
Unlike competitors with plastic chassis, the heavy MDF cabinet minimizes vibrations and resonance for cleaner playback of your vinyl collection. An understated flat finish fits any dÃ©cor.
MM-type cartridge phono equalizer & amplifier
Enjoy vinyl playback with any amplifier. The TN-100 supports both phono and line output that allows you to play vinyl with or without phono equalizer.
Built-in USB Digital Output and Analog Phono/Line Output
The TI-made A/D converter allows you to transfer music via USB to your PC and digitize your vinyl collection. Protect your vinyl records from damage caused by playback, and enjoy your music library on mobile devices. A pair of RCA connectors are employed for conventional way of connections with either Line or Phono input of your amplifier.
Static balanced straight type tone arm
A straight tone arm has been used for high tracking accuracy. The anti-skating mechanism ensures accurate tracking of phonograph records.
3-speed turntable with Auto-Return
The TN-100 can play both LP and EP records. The Manual arm lifter ensures seamless analog playback.
- Turntable section
- Drive SystemBelt Drive
- MotorDC Motor
- Speed33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM, 78 RPM
- Rotation Speed Variation+/â2%
- Wow and Flutter0.2%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio67dB or higher (A-weighted, 20kHz LPF)
- 60dB or higher (unweighted, 20kHz LPF)
- Diameter of Platter12", 30cm
- TypeStatic Balance, Straight
- Effective Arm Length8.8", 223mm
- Stylus Pressure Range0 to 5g
- Supported Cartridge Weight3.5 to 6.5g
- Anti-skating AdjustmentSupported
- Stylus ShapeElliptical
- Stylus ConstructionBonded Round Shank
- Frequency Response20Hz to 20kHz
- Channel Separation20dB at 1kHz
- Channel Balance2.0dB
- Tracking Force1.5 to 2.5g
- Vertical Tracking Angle20 degrees
- Supported Load Impedance47k ohms
- Output Voltage4.5mV +/â3dB
- Stylus Pressure2.0g +/â0.5g
- Cartridge Weight5.7g +/â0.5g
- Head-shell Weight10g (including Screws, Nuts and Wires)
Phono Equalizer Amplifier
- Type of AmplifierMM type (On/Thru switchable)
- Analog Output
- ConnectorRCA Pin jack (Gold-plated)
- Output VoltagePhono/Line switchable
- Phono Output4.5mV +/â3dB
- Line Output120mV (â13dBV)
- USB Output section
- ConnectorUSB B type
- Output SignalPCM 48kHz/16-bit
- Supported OSWindows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- OS X Lion(10.7), OS X Mountain Lion(10.8), OS X Mavericks(10.9)
- PowerAC 100 to 240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption1.5W (less than 0.5W at Standby)
- Overall Dimensions
- (W x H x D)16.5" x 4.6" x 14.0"
- 420 x 117 x 356 mm
- Weight Approx. 10.8 lbs. 4.9 kg
- AccessoriesRubber Sheet, EP Adapter, Counter Weight, Fixed Head-shell (TEAC cartridge), Platter, Dust Cover, Rubber Feet fro Dust Cover x2, Hinge x2, RCA Audio Cable, AC Adapter (GPE053A-120050-Z), Owner's Manual (including Warranty Card)
Housed in 100% medium-density fiberboard (MDF), this R1010BT is the revisitation of the Edifier classic, the R1000TCN. Featuring 4" bass drivers and 3/4" silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, R1010BT bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding sound with subtlety and details. The perfect set of bookshelf speakers to compliment your laptop or desktop setup. Useful for watching YouTube videos, movies, playing games or listening to music. The R1010BT bookshelf speakers let you connect up to two Bluetooth devices at the same time. Perfect for connecting your laptop and phone at the same time over Bluetooth. Ceramic-paper cone drivers deliver powerful a bass vibration. Ceramic paper is a surperior material that provides a clear bass response. For a personalized listening experience, you'll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. R1010BT also features dual stereo line-in ports, with dynamic treble enhancement on port A. Most of all, it is Bluetooth ready.
- Total power output: R/L 12W+12W
- Signal to noise ratio â¥85dBA
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20KHz
- Input sensitivity: LINE IN A: 700mV+50mV | LINE IN B: 500mVÂ±50mV | Bluetooth: 400mV+50mFFS
- Input Type: RCA (x2)
- Base Driver: 4 inch (106cm)
- Dimension: 6in x 9.5in x 7in (WxHxD)
FREE Pro Vinyl APV015 Antistatic Carbon Fibre Cleaning Brush
Conductive carbon fibres eliminate static charges and fine dust particles. Helps keep vinyl alive.
FREE Techlink RCA / Phono Plugs (1m) 103031
Universal lead for joining the stereo RCA/Phono input/output of audio sources together. May be used for joining a CD player to an amplifier or the stereo audio output of a video to an amplifier.
Minimalist design suitable for all modern A/V equipment & Ultra-flexible cable flex with moulded strain relief.
- 24k Gold plated connector
- Oxygen Free Copper cable
- Single Foil Shielded cable
- Length: 1m